Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Voice/ Nicholas David

Okay so this year I finally succumbed and started watching the show The Voice. I never watched it before because I felt like it was a rip off of American Idol, but it is actually quite different and it has some real talent on it. I will watch anything where I can see some raw talent for the first time.

Right now Im into this old head that is on there. This guy Nicholas David is pretty amazing. He looks like a bum with long shaggy hair and he is like 50 years old but when he starts singing he has so much soul. His understanding of music is crazy. He is possibly the most soulful hippy ever. Nicholas David is on Cee-Lo 's team. Im also a huge Cee- lo fan , clearly he has good taste. If this guy doesnt win the whole show I am sure he will still be successful. Mark my words.

Itunes has a section with singles featured on the show. Just go on Itunes and scroll down and you will see an icon in red and says The Voice. Click on that to get to the singles. Again, the guys name is Nicholas David and he has 3 singles featured on Itunes so far I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment