Sunday, September 16, 2012

FREE WEEZER SHOW IN DELAWARE!!!

I am ecstatic to announce that there is a Weezer concert scheduled in Delaware this month. It is September 29th. The doors open at 2 pm and the show starts at 4pm. It is amazing that a group this huge will be in Delaware. What is even more amazing is that this show is absolutely free of charge. Its at the opening of a new Apple store in Newark, Delaware, so there will no doubt be lots of give aways and prizes. I would recommend going to this. I would be there myself if I didnt already have tickets to see Coheed and Cambria that same day in Atlantic City. I am still trying to work it out so I can be at both......I need a teleportation device. Anyhow this is so huge because Delaware rarely gets any big music acts. 2012 has been big for Delaware because of the Firefly Music estival and now this. Hopefully this carries on into 2013, assuming that the world doesnt end in December lol.
For all the details:

https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftStore/app_370582922992372

No comments:

Post a Comment