Sunday, September 2, 2012

Taylor Swift

SOOOOOOO We all know that Taylor Swift is famous for writing songs about breaking up with her ex boyfriends and bashing them; well I was (lucky?) enough to get to hear her latest single yesterday. It seems as if she has changed her sound. Its much more pop than country and sort of reminds me of that call me maybe song. I hated it at first but after the third time I heard it in 24 hours on the radio I must admit...it is rather catchy. Catchy is catchy and catchy sells records but catchy doesnt make you a legend or change peoples lives. Music does have the power to change lives.
As far as the gossip goes...everyone wants to know who this song is about. My vote is Jake Gyllenhaal which btw can do wayyyy better than Taylor Swift. I dont like her squinty eyes when she is not wearing make up but thats just me.
You are probably wondering why she makes it on my blog if Im not necessarily a fan, its because she sells enough records to be relevant thats why.

Form your own opinion:

http://youtu.be/ivv6BSmnK3M

2 comments:

  1. Her music is garbage, she is garbage. She acts like she invented the break up, thats all her songs are about. Reguardless of make up she looks like a squinty eyed nouse, I do not think she is pretty. She seems to be making more enemies than friends with the Kennedys. And if u havent seen the video fir this shitastic song, she is trying too hard to be a "pin up" girl. Go away, and take Carly Rae Jeosen with u, Swifty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen the video. I love pin up girls but hate when someone tries to pose like one and doesnt do them justice. I often wonder if she gets into relationships because she needs material for her next album. What would her music be like if she were in a long term happy relationship? I think its messed her head up and she may never be in a happy relationship at least not while also maintaining a music carreer.

      Delete