Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Cure/Song Pop the game

I have forgotten how much I liked The Cure. In 2005 and 2006 I listened to them a lot. I even had one of their songs playing on my, dare I say, MySpace page! lol No one has those any more I know. I was playing this new game I discovered Song Pop. It plays clips of songs and who ever guesses the artist or track title first wins. To my surprise, Friday Im in Love by The Cure played. Needless to say I won that round but right after I was done I got on Itunes and downloaded the track. I was happy with my purchase. Then today I was playing song pop again. (SO ADDICTING) That game is like craxk for music lovers and musicians everywhere. Anyhow, another Cure song came up. Its called Lovesong. Honestly this is one of the most beautiful songs ever written. I feel like most of this new generation is clueless to this band and its our job to let them know whats up and whats good. Call me maybe is this generations love song and thats sad. Please everyone go spend 99 cents and download The Cure : Lovesong right now. Lets save ourselves before its too late, and just for shits and giggles download the app song pop on your phones. Its free.
Link:


Lovesong Video

No comments:

Post a Comment