Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love and Hip Hop : Lil Scrappy

I have to admit, I have been a fan of Lil Scrappy in the past. I was a sucker for his song No Problem in '05 but it seemed like he pretty much dissappeared after that. Now he is being featured on this show Love and Hip Hop on VH1. Reality shows are one of my guilty pleasures.
This show has brought some things to light that make me question how I feel about Lil Scrappy. I dont know if its because his mother seems more gangster than him or what??? I think his mother makes him look like a bitch on the show. She comes across as a lunatic, calling herself the queen and he is the prince and so on and so forth. It would be one thing if she said it once or twice but she says it over and over again and to top it off on the reunion show she gave him a cheap ass crown calling him prince of the south....who the hell is the king then? I didnt care that he is a player, but it would seem that he is also broke. Im just saying...dont make songs about having money and being gangster if you are a broke ass mommas boy. Atleast he did beat down Stevie J so he maintains some validity.
Overall as an artist and a person I would rate Lil Scrappy at a 4 out of 10 right now. Do better and get your mom off of television.

No comments:

Post a Comment